WGS is a non-profit social initiative by Wockhardt. It is an independent co-educational day school governed by Dr. Habil Khorakiwala Education and Health Foundation. The school was established in 2016 to serve the needs of local and international population.
- Reason 1: Our educational programme is constructed around a philosophy that provides rigorous and relevant educational pathways for students to become lifelong learners.
- Reason 2: We strive to provide a learning environment of structure, balance, flexibility, inquiry and accountability.
- Reason 3: Having being affiliated in March 2020, our CBSE curriculum is tailored to the culturally diverse needs of our students while establishing a strong commitment to life-long learning and service.
- Reason 4: We are passionate about what education means for preparing future leaders for these challenging times.
- Reason 5: WGS is committed to foster a positive learning environment as well as develop lifelong learners and globally responsible citizens of tomorrow.
Wockhardt Global School:
- Provides a wide range of experiences and programmes
- Actively engages students
- Promotes growth- intellectually, physically, aesthetically and socially
- Sparks a passion in students to learn and enjoy learning
- Instils global citizenship by celebrating the cultures and traditions
- Recognizes the unique needs of each student
- Uses technology appropriately as natural extension to enhance learning opportunity